In this 90-minute webinar, we will explore the world of federal research grants and discuss the general structure of research grants and agency-specific nuances. Attendees will participate in interactive and hands-on learning activities through live polls and quizzes and writing exercises using my developed and proven research grant worksheets. In addition to exploring the practical matters of developing and writing a federal research grant, we will discuss strategies for managing large grant teams and working with scientists on proposal development. Through case studies and presented scenarios, we will investigate solutions to common research grant preparation challenges.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the individual components of a federal research grant
- Identify agency-specific nuances
- Draft Specific Aims/Technological Objectives
- Understand the sections of the Research Plan
- Implement strategies for managing large team grants
Amanda Faye Lipsey, GPC is a GPA-Approved Trainer and GPCI Approved Education Provider. Participants who complete the webinar will receive 1.5 CEUs for GPC credits.